Ben Nye Temporary Hair Color
The Ben Nye Hair Color is perfect for creating that color alteration needed for stage and film. Apply with a toothbrush, and style easily without stiffness. Avoid use on chemically treated hair. Protect costumes during application. Note: Only 1 oz bottles can be UPS Express shipped. We will correct orders to ship UPS Ground for bottles over 1 ounce. UPS Next Day, 2 Day and 3 Day are considered Express Ship.
- Expect 3-10 applications per ounce
- Ivory Hair Color - hint of yellow provides natural aging on dark brown or black hair
- Snow White Hair Color - can be used to age dark brown or black hair. Streak into Silver Grey (02/hg) or Dark Grey (02/dg) to brighten highlights. Excellent for Santa's beard and brows.
- Auburn Hair Color - rich, warm red-brown tone
- Dark Brown Hair Color - rich, natural shade for blending or an all-over color. May be used to fill in bald spots.
- Taupe Hair Color - subtle, neutral brown adds dramatic contrast to white hair.
- Dark Grey Hair Color - recently revised, this shade is now a true deep grey.
- Midnight Black Hair Color - completely blackens hair for dramatic effect.
- Silver Grey Hair Color - the original hair color. Realistic silver-grey age tone with subtle metallic highlights.
- Note: Only 1 oz bottles can be express shipped.
Due to variations in viewers monitors, mobile devices and tablets, StageMakeupOnline cannot be liable for colors between online color and the actual product.
Clara B.'s Review
November 03, 2017
I ordered the Midnight Black 2oz bottle for use in a Halloween costume. Arrived promptly and in fine condition. I applied it with a toothbrush as instructed, and it worked great, completely blackening my natural blonde color. It's kind of like mascara for your hair. There was some stiffness/stickiness to the hair afterward, so I'd suggest styling it BEFORE application. I got about 3 applications out of the 2oz bottle, but my hair is fairly long (approx. chest length). I also applied it mostly to the outside layer of my hair, not all the way through. Still, I was very happy with the color and coverage. Note that the dye will come off on your fingers if you mess with your hair after application (the hair remains dyed, it's just your fingers that suffer the consequences). However, the color can be easily washed off with soap and water. As advertised on the bottle, the dye comes out of hair completely after a single shampoo and wash. It DOES NOT come out of clothing or some other surfaces (like wood), so be very careful when applying -- I managed a lot of splattering with the toothbrush in spite of considerable care. All in all, I was very happy with this product. Would buy again.