Ben Nye FX Color Wheels
Ben Nye FX Color Wheels have always been a creative resource for artists who design burns, bruises, aging or other character effects. Red and purple shades are formulated in a new high-intensity "ultimate effect" formula. Achieve a thin "stain" by blending with several drops of alcohol on a brush. Set with Neutral Set Powder, followed by a light spray of Final Seal for extra durability. Look at 02/ew for larger amounts.
- Size: .5oz./14gm.
- Yield: Expect 50-300 designs per wheel
- (CK1) Bruises Wheel: FX-5 Dark Burgundy, FX-7 Midnite Violet, FX-11 Sallow Green, CL-18 Purple
- (CK3) Cuts & Bruises Wheel: FX-10 Sapphire Blue, CL-14 Blood Red, CL-5 Yellow, CL-2 Forest Green
- (CK4) Bruise & Abrasions Wheel: CL-6 Goldenrod, CL-15 Maroon, CL-17 Misty Violet, CL-131 Fresh Cut
- (CK5) Burns & Blisters Wheel: FX-1 Medium Plum, FX-4 Charcoal Blue, FX-3 Burnt Coral, CL-13 Fire Red
- (CK7) Age Stipple Wheel: FX-13 Capillary Stipple, FX-15 Liver Spot, FX-17 Freckle Stipple, FX-19 Age Spot
- (CK8) Age Effects Wheel: FX-91 Vein, FX-13 Capillary Stipple, FX-15 Liver Spot, FX-9 Grey Purple
- (CK9) Severe Exposure: FX-13 Capillary Stipple, CL-10 Dark Sunburn, CL-13 Fire Red, CR-2 Dusty Rose
- (CK11) Old Character Wheel: CH-0 Ultralite, CL-17 Misty Violet, FX-13 Capillary Stipple, CS-3 Character Shadow
- (CK13) Old Character II Wheel: SC-3 Special Dark Highlights Light Brown, CS-6 Midnite Brown, CL-15 Maroon, CL-17 Misty Violet
- (CK15) Camouflage Wheel: CL-31 Army Green, CL-61 Desert Tan, CL-11 Cinnamon, CL-28 Coal
Due to variations in viewers monitors, mobile devices and tablets, StageMakeupOnline cannot be liable for colors between online color and the actual product.
March 15, 2016
This is good for beginners, to get a good idea on how to apply colors for different characters/wounds/etc. that are being made, easy to use, and it is something you can build up the intensity of. The only down side is that, at least without any type of barrier or setting spray, it does tend to fade away quickly and easily. It is still a good product, but as I said before, mostly for a practice type of thing.
Anna S.'s Review
October 21, 2017
These are cream based makeup wheels, they blend easier than water activated Ben Nye make up, but you are likely to run out of them sooner and they are more difficult to take off. Cream based is better for beginners , but you can get Ben Nye Aqua make up on this website very cheap too. Overall the paints came and they were completely satisfactory, the shipping (I don't think I had to pay any) came quickly and I would recommend the Severe Exposer wheel and definetly the Cuts and Bruises wheel. I also recommend setting powder (which this website also provides)